ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Fort Valley 150

Re: Fort Valley 150

lahayward (haywardl@shentel.net)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:20:18 -0500

Linnea - you wrote:

> Your posting was iteresting. I have just one comment. You make nice
> comments about ride management and vets. But give a little
> recognition to VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!!

You are absolutely right!!!!! And I appologize.......ride management in my
mind is all inclusive because the ride manager could not put the ride on
without the volunteers. In the future I will be more clear in giving them
the recognition that they deserve -- They all did a great job at Ft. Valley
too - they were real encouraging and VERY efficient!

Lori Hayward
LIV2RYD in VA