ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Adequan

Re: Adequan

Zebella (zebella@idt.net)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:06:02 -0700

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> I've noticed a certain reluctance to spend money on taking care of endurance
> horses, so, perhaps this is not for you. However, if you take on the
> responsibilities of God to your horses, then you use the best God has given
> for the problem at hand.

Hmmm, I don't think that it is a reluctance to spend money on our
beloved horses, Lord knows, they eat a heck of alot better than we do,
and generally have better medical care <G>

I think most of us just need to know that the hard earned money we are
spending on joe-shmo supplement, etc. is actually producing a RESULT.

I'd like to know that I will be "likely" to see a posititve result
before I plunked down $50 or more...if I hear from others with
experience with "x" item, I will be more than willing to try it, if it
might indeed help my horse.

Kinda thought that was one of the points of the list....to learn from
the experience of others

respectfully,

Tracy