ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: CTR: IAHA Achievement Awards - NATRC (fwd)

Re: CTR: IAHA Achievement Awards - NATRC (fwd)

Lucie A. Hess (lhess01@mail.coin.missouri.edu)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 22:50:52 -0500 (CDT)

Lucie Hess
Columbia, Missouri
Chief Black Arrow -retired Appy
Moonhill Dandi -current mount- 7/8 Arab

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:17:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: DEBEY@aol.com
To: trailriding@cwa.com
Subject: Re: CTR: IAHA Achievement Awards - NATRC

Everyone

I just spoke to Julie Devereux at IAHA office. She informed me that everyone
should continue to use the old CTR form until the CTR/Endurance committees
meet at the IAHA convention and discuss the situation. She did tell me that
both those committees made the recomendation for the change to the form. I
find that hard to believe. Sounds like those of us that are concerned need
to contact our regional IAHA representatives and anyone you know on those two
committees prior to the convention and let them know your feelings on the
subject.

I will not renew my IAHA membership until this is resolved. If the change
goes into effect for next season, I will not renew my membership. It would
be a waste of my money to pursue any further acheivement awards for CTR or
Endurance.

Anyone that is on ridecamp, please forward this message.

Thanks

Leslie Russell
KC, MO