ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Horse Trailer For Sale

Re: Horse Trailer For Sale

lizh@best.com
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:27:26 -0700

Dear group,

I have seen that trailer at a used car lot in Auburn. The salesman, Bill, is
very nice but this trailer is not for sale by a private party if it is the
same one - red and white FRP, fits the description below to a T except that
is certainly does NOT look like NEW!! it is well used, needs new tires, new
carpet in the dressing room and quite a bit of TLC before it can look like
new. Just wanted to let the ones amongst you thinking of driving some
distance to see it - please ask questions.... ;-)

Liz

At 05:39 AM 10/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Aluminum "Touch Of Class" by FEATHERLITE. Gooseneck, 3 horse slant
>load. Rear and side ramps, rear swing out saddle rack and tack rack.
>Extra large dressing room. 1987 but looks like NEW !! Asking $10,000.
Liz Henry
Best Internet Communications, Inc.
Je parle Francais