ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: gamma oryzanol

Re: gamma oryzanol

Susan Evans Garlinghouse (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 12:00:06 -0700

Zebella wrote:

> > Ya gotta have a little bit of initiative in this life. Buy some, see how it
> > works, and educate the rest of us.
> >
> > ti
>
> Sorry, I be too poor to be spendin money on something that may or may
> not end up in the great pee-puddle <G>
>
> I'll have to leave it to others to prove it to me......
>
> tracy

Well, I'm going to give it a try---I have a nice broodmare that really
takes some groceries and effort to keep in flesh. It's do-able, but an
extra boost is always nice in a mare growing a foal for you. I'll give
it a try and let everyone know what happens---yes, I know this is
one-rat research so your mileage may vary. Rack it up to insatiable
curiosity.

See ya,

Susan