ridecamp@endurance.net: FW: Endurance Information

FW: Endurance Information

Steph Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:13:26 -0700

Some of you extra friendly folks out there want to
answer this one?

Steph

(be sure to reply to RRSmith@gects.ge.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Robin R (CAP, ITS, CA) [SMTP:RRSmith@gects.ge.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 1997 8:52 AM
To: 'step@fsr.com'
Subject: Endurance Information

I would like to get into endurance riding. I've never done it before
but I have tried showing and find it not to be my bag. I've always been
a competitive person and an athlete so I think this maybe my cup of tea.

I have an 11 year old anglo arab gelding that I would like to do
something with. He also is very competitive with a big heart. And
isn't much into showing either, he always competes for first place when
riding in the area. Little does he know there is no first or leader in
a circle. So I feel this maybe something he also would enjoy. I live
in Sherwood Park, Alberta and know I have to start out small and would
like some information on whom to contact and what length of races there
are.

I also have children that would be interested in this. Is this a sport
children tend to enjoy??

Thanks for your help.