ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: The Effects of Attitude

RE: The Effects of Attitude

tish_s@erc.montana.edu
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:03:39 -0600

I think what saddens me the most is rides like the Big Horn and Outlaw
Trail may becoming history....

We are losing many of our older leaders without many new ones stepping
forward. Our sport is so small, I for one would love to see it really
grow. There should be room for all kinds of rides, the local, the far
away, the championships, and the "big award" rides. If people don't
want to go to certain types then they shouldn't go. The tactics I have
seen are bashing at them.....so they eventually just go away......

Karen, I love reading your posts. You always have great things to
share. I bet you put on a great ride too!

Tish