ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: The Effects of Attitude

Re: The Effects of Attitude

connie peach (cpeach@netusa1.net)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:00:18 -0700

Well said Tish: I couldn't have said it better.

I manage Sand Blast CTR in northern IND. and am lucky to have not had to
many bashings. But I could see where it could be bad for the first time
managers. seasoned managers seem to be a bit tougher but it can get old.

I too have noticed so much negative on here. But at the same time many are
so helpful on Info.

I hope we all take heed to your comments.

Connie
God
forbid if there are no Horses
in Heaven