ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Outlaw Trail

RE: Outlaw Trail

Jennifer Heim (JHEIM@gunder.com)
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 13:18:49 -0700

Okay, okay, I've waited long enough!!! You Outlaws have been back now
unless you're still vacationing with your ponies!!

Want details on the Outlaw Trail (vbg)!!!! Lets hear some of your
adventures, good and not-so-good. I'm an Outlaw-wannabe (look out 1998)
and would just love to hear the stories of this greatest of multi-day
rides. This past August I drove the length of the Outlaw (the crew
route) and suffered from high-blood-pressure looking at the sights.
That country is beyond description. I figure when I do it in 1998, I'm
packing really loud Hawaiian shirts, have a camera (or two) around my
neck and go as the "Touristo Gang."

If I don't hear from you guys on RideCamp, I'm calling you all
Pinkertons (the lowest form of life to an Outlaw!).

Writhing away,
Jen & the Sunman

----------
From: Trailrite@aol.com[SMTP:Trailrite@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 1997 8:21 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #658

I don't see why we can't do both. Pro-rate membership fees and
pay that one
time fee of horse reg.. Maybe if they are paid for the horse
reg. fee they
will keep track better. I have never had good luck with the
tracking system
of mileage or points. I must say though it is getting better
since their new
computers have been in use. I also think that if you want to
sign-up as just
a "limited distance rider" that maybe this could be at a
pro-rated cost.
Just a thought!

Just got back from the Outlaw Ride! It was great! The Vets
were great too!
I took so many pictures during that week of riding, that I
forgot that I was
suppose to go a little faster! My horse thought it was fine,
since we
completed with all A's!

Tammy Robinson