ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: horse blanket pattern again

Re: horse blanket pattern again

karen Clanin (kclanin@fix.net)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 16:02:02 -0700 (PDT)

There is a pattern offered for blanket, hood, saddle packs, dusters, aussie
type coats, hunt jackets etc in RAINSHED catalog, 707 NW 11th, Corvallis, OR
97330, (503) 753-8900, and they have the materials and supplies also.

I would abuse the whole list be sending an attachment to everyone, send it
privately ONLY to those who request it, please and thanks.

Karen