ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Re: Trail Blazer Magazine

Sharon Dial (dial@pe.net)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 20:35:08 -0700

Arabryder@aol.com wrote:

> I don't know about everyone else... but can the discussion of Trail Blazer be
> taken privately? This is a discussion that's been had on Ridecamp many times
> and I'd rather not download 6 messages at one time on this topic (I'm sorry
> to add one more to ask this question).

Well, this will probably really tick you off....sorry....but isn't a
conversation about one of the primary magazines devoted to endurance
riding an appropriate topic for this list? Those of us who are new to
the list probably haven't been down this road before. And if there are
so many posts, surely the group is saying it's something they want to
talk about??? (I can hear you cursing me!)

Sharon
Temecula, California