ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: drinking when horse is hot

Re: drinking when horse is hot

Kimberly Price (PLOUGH1@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 15:47:53 -0700

Susan Evans Garlinghouse wrote:

> Subject: Re: drinking when horse is hot
> Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 11:41:07 -0700
> From: Susan Evans Garlinghouse <suendavid@worldnet.att.net>
Thank you Susan for a great explanation as usual. The last paragraph
here, really sums up what to do. The previous helps me to understand
the WHY. Common sense had me doing the following, but not because I
understood the why, just because it seemed to make sense. I wouldn't
want a horse standing hot at a trailer with or without water as
naturally, the muscles could stiffen and cramp up.

You are a wealth of information and a real asset to this list. Thank
you one more time!

Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab..."now you know why I TOLD you I did not
want to trot after that bellyful of water").
Pt.Reyes, CA