ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: polar fleece

Re: polar fleece

Jessica Tuteur (jessicat@napanet.net)
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:10:46 -0700

Hi there!

HorseBums CUSTOM makes both Polarfleece coolers (dress sheet style) for 70
+$6. S&H and also waterproof gortex/Polarfleece sheets for $120 + $7 S&H.

If you are interested in more info email me or call me at the # below.

Jessica

At 03:24 PM 10/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you remember where you found polarfleece cooling sheets for $40 and
>$55? State Line and Wiese has them for $90-100 but no cheaper. Is
>it necessary to get the cooler that goes way up on the neck, or is the
>body cover sufficient? Lakota is so small, I think a horse-size quarter
>sheet could cover his whole body - is that sufficient?

Jessica Tuteur
J-M Ranch & HorseBums
1393 Green Valley Rd.
Napa, CA 94558