ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #641

Re: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #641

K S Swigart (katswig@deltanet.com)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, Wolgram's wrote:

> I, too, subscribed to Trail Blazer magazine last year and although I think
> it is a great magazine, I get really tired of never getting it on time, a
> real hassle when a magazine is only has six issues a year and they average
> a month or more LATE....Does anyone know these people and what the problem
> is?

It is unclear to me how a magazine that comes regularly can come "late"
especially if it is "regularly" late.

Are you concerned that you get the "July/August" issue sometime around
the end of July??? Would you think that you were getting the magazine on
time if they were to do nothing more that change the date of the front
cover to read "August/September" ???

Or is it that we have all gotten so used to seeing the June issue of
_Equus_ in May, the Sunday newspaper on Saturday,, and the 1998 cars in
August of 1997, that anybody who sends out a July/August issue during the
months of July/August is considered chronically late.

Just curious.

kat
Orange County, Calif.