ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Respect

Re: Respect

Susan Evans Garlinghouse (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:15:17 -0700

Hiya Joe,

I think you stated much more elegantly what I was kinda trying to say in
a clumsy way (sorry, I was sleepy :->). I shoulda pointed out more that
yes, Vicki does try to top ten when she can and win, when she can. As
you said, she just doesn't make it a precedence over the welfare of the
horse. She doesn't goof off and does her share of the work to put
herself into a good position, but if the horse just isn't quite 100% and
all she can do is twelth or whatever, then she won't force him into
Winning No Matter What. I guess that was the point I was trying to
make, which you made for me much better. Maybe when I get close to
11,000 miles I'll learn to not trip over my own tongue <g>!

See ya,

Susan