ridecamp@endurance.net: Lori in Va.

Lori in Va.

The Vervaet's (VervaetP@deruyter.k12.ny.us)
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:51:25 -0400

VervaetP@deruyter.K12.NY.US
Lori,
Don't want to spend the long distance phone bill! Can you send me your
e-mail address? I'd love the help regarding riding/relocating to the Va.
area.
Thanks,
Paula

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.7/8.7.3) id FAA21261; Mon, 29 Sep 1997 05:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "The Vervaet's" <VervaetP@deruyter.k12.ny.us>
To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: internal navigation, mares vs geldings
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:47:52 -0400

VervaetP@deruyter.K12.NY.US
I have been reading everyone's comments and figured I'd throw in my $.02!
I've had mares and geldings and it seems to me that some just WANT to go
home more than others. We have 4 geldings now and some of them are amazing
at knowing their way home! But, these are the horses that always WANT to
go home! Our other 2 love to be out and don't WANT to go back (until
they're good and exhausted!). Then they find their way back just fine.
Personality might have something to do with this "homing" thing?
Paula

eceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.7/8.7.3) id FAA21235; Mon, 29 Sep 1997 05:33:44 -0700 (PDT)