ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Gatorade

RE: Gatorade

Lynn Golemon (lynng@access.mountain.net)
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 21:06:50 -0400

Zebella:
Your horse likes gatorade, etc. because they are loaded with sugar, not =
much good to him. In fact, Dr. Jeannie Waldron, the inventor of =
Enduralyte, used by most of the east coast endurance riders says you =
should absolutely NOT give your horse any electrolytes with sugar.

----------
From: Zebella
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 1997 1:37 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Gatorade

Question:

How different is Gatorade from the equine electrolytes? Just curious,
since my gelding really likes it.....ok, so he also likes beer, pop,
wine coolers.......anything he can mooch <G>

Just wondering if it would be doing him any good electrolyte wise, he
never gets very much, since it is, after all, for me!

tracy