ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: weight, class and winners

Re: weight, class and winners

Connie DeJong (cdejong@cisco.com)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 17:06:42 -0700

The great thing about Endurance is everyone can set a goal of their own, if Carl's is to race that's great, if yours is to finish that's great. I just wish everyone could see it this way.
Connie

>carl meyer wrote:
>
>> If you are one of those riders that want to compete against the trail
>> and "to finish is to win" that's your business.
>> if I ever ride with you. I think that your type of mentality prevents
>> this sport from progressing,if you pardon me.
>

>Sorry Carl,
>
>If your ideas are considered progress for our sport, count me out.
>
>Respectfully,
>
>Tracy

Connie DeJong 408 526-6117
IOS Technologies Quality
Cisco Systems / 170 W Tasman Dr. / San Jose / CA 95134-1706