ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: American Emergency Room conference

Re: American Emergency Room conference

Julie Coats (Julie_Coats@ncsu.edu)
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:27:30 -0400

Hi all,

Here's a good one for the duh award! I get my arab out and put him in the
ring (I have owned him for 1 yr. and he is a little hot but sweet) and
decide to ride a little, hey lets ride bareback, wonder if he has ever
been ridden bareback, duhhhhhhh. As I swing over him he takes off and
I mean takes off. Result- left wrist in splint, thankfully not broken.
This should be retitled, "Kids don't do this at home".

At 03:35 PM 9/22/97 -0400, Shoafy@aol.com wrote:

><< Oh great! We're all trying to bodysurf the turf! Karen's horse, Weaver
> fell with her and bounced up again on the same day your incident
> happened. Linda's been off recently and so has Dorothy. Maybe we
> should start our own club! We could call it AERC...the American
> Emergency Room Conference! Heehee... glad most of us never make it to
> the elite levels! Don't forget the Busted Condition awards! ~Nikki
> >>
>Hi Nikki!
>I must enter! I've been off too. I think I should get the most duh points. I
>was riding my youngster for his 4th time out in the woods in my running
>shorts!!!! while daydreaming!!!!! A bug bites his butt, he bucks, and
>boom...I come off. He plants his hind foot on my inner thigh (bare skin, I am
>in my running shorts) and pushes off. ow. I am ok though. Hopefully a little
>less duh.
>Donna in Altoona

Julie Coats