ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: A message from Susan Gibson, ROC update

Re: A message from Susan Gibson, ROC update

Lauren Horn (fourhorn@fea.net)
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 14:20:24 -0700

> From: Susan Gibson Sutton, ROC

> Never at any point has there been even one second of question of whether this
> 1997 ROC was going to be held. The gossip metality that so often permeates this forum
> is disgusting at times and takes away from the good that can come from people
> sharing ideas and helping the sport and the horses.

Please correct me, but I don't ever recall any message posted on this
wonderful list about the ROC being canceled. I do remember people
wondering if the ROC was still on, as phone numbers were no longer valid
and no forwarding numbers given, phone calls were not returned and many
people were having trouble reaching Susan. I guess I could easily
understand how "ridiculus rumours" start when you can't get the
information you want.

I don't even want to comment on the "gossip metality" that Susan says
permeates this list....