ridecamp@endurance.net: The print is too small in the EN ride calendar....

The print is too small in the EN ride calendar....

Michael K. Maul (mmaul@micro.ti.com)
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 08:18:58 -0500

I have not mentiuoned this for a while but for new subscribers -
you can let the AERC know about things like this directly on line at

AERCRide1@aol.com - note that is a "one" - not an "el" at the end

of Ride. This address reaches MaryAnne Bobrow who is in charge
of the AERC office now. She is happy to hear from members and
potential menbers by this address.

And I think the print is very small too.. Perhaps not at age 25 but
certainly for some of us mature readers....And of course I am not
saying that if you have trouble reading it, you are over 25...

Mike
mmaul@micro.ti.com
Houston, TX

********

>From: PEGGASIS@aol.com
>To: ridecamp@endurance.net
>Subject: EN ride results

Hi Ridecampers,

Has anyone else been having trouble reading the ride results in the
Endurance
News??? Boy my eyes must be getting real bad. That is some really tiny print.

PN