ridecamp@endurance.net: Cato's Revenge

Cato's Revenge

Susan Evans Garlinghouse (suendavid@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:25:30 -0700

Kim Hedrich wrote:

> One white foot, buy a horse
> two white feet, try a horse
> three white feet, look well about him
> four white feet, do without him.
>
> A four white-foot horse is a horse for a fool
> a three white horse is a horse for a king
> and if he hath but one, I'll give him to none.

OK, us four-white-footed-horse folks gotta stick together here <g>. I
took all these ditties out and read them to Cato, who not only having
four high stockings, big blaze and funky white spots all over his cute
lil fanny, is of course, in my absolutely unbiased opinion, the World's
Best Horse. And here's what he told me back, the clever fellow...

If he has none, better get out the gun.
If he has one, hide the wallet and run!
If he has two, well, maybe okay for you...
If he has three, still not enough for me!
But if he has four, there's a horse I'll adore!

Just sitting around twiddling my thumbs...obviously...<g>

Susan