ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: need homes

Re: need homes

Glenda R. Snodgrass (grs@consider.theneteffect.com)
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:22:55 -0500 (CDT)

Please, please, when posting messages like this, remember to make clear at
least the STATE if not the CITY where the horse, trailer, saddle, etc. is
located. Location & accompanying shipping charges are important when
determining whether the item for sale is affordable.

If these horses are anywhere near me (Alabama Gulf Coast), let me know,
as I have a friend looking for a "bargain" horse to ride English and do
some jumping, willing to bring along slowly if need be.

Glenda & Lakota in Lower Alabama