ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: trail magazines

RE: trail magazines

Lynn Golemon (lynng@access.mountain.net)
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 16:41:37 -0400

Do you receive Endurance News? Are you a member of AERC? It's a =
wonderful magazine, we now have a new editor, and I anticipate lots of =
good new material.

----------
From: Lauren Horn
Sent: Friday, September 12, 1997 12:36 PM
To: The Vervaet's
Cc: Ridecamp
Subject: Re: trail magazines

I really like Trail Blazer and it does deal specifically with endurance
and long distance riding. I've had some problems with receiving issues
on time and getting my subscription renewed, almost to the point that
you don't want to continue getting the magazine for fear that my
subscription only supports their no-customer service policy. It is a
good magazine but you take your chances....

What is Trail Rider like?

Lauren