ridecamp@endurance.net: Vet Information Sites on Net

Vet Information Sites on Net

Jerry & Susan Milam (jdmilam@fwb.gulf.net)
(no date)

My horse has been diagnosed with lower ringbone on one hoof. I'd like to
understand the problem better and want to look up information on it and
various schools of thought on it's treatment.

Anyone know of a good site to look up stuff on various equine ailments
and their treatments?

Susan & Sabian> From: Jerry & Susan Milam <jdmilam@fwb.gulf.net>
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Vet Information Sites on Net
>
> My horse has been diagnosed with lower ringbone on one hoof. I'd like to
> understand the problem better and want to look up information on it and
> various schools of thought on it's treatment.
>
> Anyone know of a good site to look up stuff on various equine ailments
> and their treatments?
>
> Susan & Sabian

I suggest that you ask your Veterinarian to loan you "Adams'Lameness in
Horses" or second best is "Veterinary Notes to Horsemen"
Carl Meyer D.V.M.