ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: 1997 PanAm Championship - Live reporting by Endurance Net!

Re: 1997 PanAm Championship - Live reporting by Endurance Net!

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:33:05 GMT

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:29:05 -0700, Steph Teeter <step@fsr.com> wrote:

>Ok, here goes again! Denise and I are headed down to Bend
>this morning to bring you Live Coverage of the 1997 Pan American
>Championship Endurance Race.=20

>We've got cell phone and laptop computer warmed up and ready
>to go - and will do our best to bring you complete coverage of
>the event - before, during and after.=20

Good luck with your effort. Data communication via modem over a cell
phone is a pretty tough go, even when the cellphone isn't moving. I
hope it works for you.

--=20

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net