ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Best Condition poll

Re: Best Condition poll

Reynolds (jakar@aiinc.com)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:30:32 -0700

Lynn Golemon wrote:
Please remember there is a Protest and Grievance Committee at AERC and
one of it's responsibilities is to address issues of horse abuse. I
served on that committee for quite a while, and I saw this come up only
rarely.

I think most people are of the "mind your own business" school of
thought or are afraid of possible repercussion. I just take a blow like
a woman and come up fighting <g>!!!

I believe it is appropriate for the members to use this committee to
address abuse you actually witness.

Lynn,
Thanks for the info. I never thought the committee got involved with
this kind of thing. What do you need? Pictures? Statements? What is
the usual committee response?
~Nikki