ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: manners

Re: manners

K S Swigart (katswig@deltanet.com)
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Blankenship, Ann wrote:

> 2. Wait at a water hole until all the horses have had a chance to
> drink. At least, don't take off and leave one poor thirsty pony
> frantically trying to decide whether to die of thirst or loneliness.

I can't agree with this one. If my horse is not thirsty and chooses not
to drink or to drink less, I have no intention of waiting there while
every body else's horse drinks...that just clutters up the water hole.
When my horse is done drinking, I'm gonna get out of there; and if your
horse is done drinking, I expect you to do the same.

kat
Orange County, Calif.