ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Dodge Diesel

Re: Dodge Diesel

David Bennett (benamil@juno.com)
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:58:32 EDT

I heard of a incident very similar to yours this past year. They were
pulling a 3-horse GN with living quarters. The transmission died. Had a
tow pulling the rig - no horses, thank goodness - and had the rig come
loose from the tow truck. Totalled the rig.

The general idea is that, although the Dodge diesel is wonderful, the
automatic transmission is a disaster waiting to happen!