ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Ponying

Re: Ponying

lahayward (haywardl@shentel.net)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 07:44:18 -0400

Julie -- I do a lot of ponying (have 3 to train and fit this winter along
with a full time job and parttime floating horse teeth). I have found that
if I do some STRICT leading lessons from the ground individually before I
begin to pony I have a lot better luck at it. Hope this helps.

Lori Hayward
LIV2RYD in VA