ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Ridecamp problems

Re: Ridecamp problems

Mike Sofen (miksof7@gte.net)
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 21:04:40 -0700

Steph,

This list is the single best discussion forum I've ever been attached to,
and the fact that you (and your staff) provide the service for FREE and
still take great pains to make it as good as is humanly possible, says that
you (all) are incredible, generous, and cool beyond words. I'd be happy
even if I had to stick my messages in a bottle...

Mike Sofen & Nick (Can Anyone Tell Me Why There Are No Curves on a Trail
Ride?) the ex-racer.

----------
From: Steph Teeter <step@fsr.com>
To: 'Linda B. Merims' <lbm@ici.net>
Cc: 'ridecamp@endurance.net'; 'step@fsr.com'
Subject: Ridecamp problems
Date: Monday, August 25, 1997 11:19 AM

Ridecamp is going back to an open list forum for
now. Anyone will be able to post a message to the list
- it won't be necessary to be subscribed. This means
you may see periodic spams. Sorry - it's a trade
off.

Bengt, our sysadmin is taking a job in California -
so until we have someone else trained to administer
the list again, I'm going to simplify it. We've had too
many silly problems ... I think Bengt's focus has
shifted a bit.

So the existing problems some of you are having
should disappear... hopefully things will go more
smoothely now!

Steph Teeter
http://www.endurance.net
http://www.horse-shop.com