ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Fresh Water Tank

Re: Fresh Water Tank

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:52:45 -0700

My water tank is a 55 gal plastic drum. I would certainly flush the pipes.
I might be a bit concerned about what the heater is made off although I
doubt any damage woudl be done for the 15 minutes I left the bleach
solution in. If I flushed it with bleach solution, I would probably be a
little fussier about rinsing the bleach solution out.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net