ridecamp@endurance.net: Drug Testinng

Drug Testinng

Myron & Sue Flagg (bzdgulch@ecis.com)
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

For what it's worth my horses have been tested on two different occasions in
the past year. Jane got tested after she finished the IAHA National
Championship Competitive Trail Ride in 9/96. There was also someone at the
Swanton NATRC ride 6/28/97 doing random blood testing. Both my and my
daughter's horse were tested.

Actually I wish they'd send people out to competitive trail and endurance
rides more often. It irks me to have to pay the fee and never see anyone at
a ride doing any testing...

Sue in California