ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: freeze-branding

Re: freeze-branding

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 12:35:47 -0700

The brand is a number (using special symbols to represent the number)
preceeded by an indication of the breed (if the breed has a symbol - Kryo
needs some up front money from the registry to produce brand dies) or else
the state in which the horse resided at time of branding. For a breed
brand, the number is the registration number. For a state brand, Kryo
assigns an arbritrary number.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net