ridecamp@endurance.net: re: Just sitting there

re: Just sitting there

Pat Gluckin (a1234@gte.net)
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:10:35 -0500

At 11:07 PM 8/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi
>I had an arobics instructor tell me that once. I took her riding one
>after noon for about 10 miles. She couldn't teach for 3 days because her
>legs hurt so much. She never mentioned it again :-)
>Paddi

Hi back to you,

And when the people are through with their "stepping" they have a shiny
film of sweat on them (along with all of the good stuff that happens inside
their bodies); but give me the sweat mixed with horse and barn dirt! Not to
mention the horse slobber that comes from the apples. More good stuff
happens to the inside of me than muscular and cardiovascular exercise.

Thanks for your response,
Pat