ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Experience with Big Horn Cordura ?

Re: Experience with Big Horn Cordura ?

Zebella (zebella@idt.net)
Thu, 07 Aug 1997 12:27:16 -0700

Liz Carpenter wrote:

> Anyone have good experiences with the Big Horn Cordura Endurance
> Saddle as sold by Sportack?
>
> Any info, good or bad, gratefully received!

Hi Liz,

I have used the Bighorn Cordura for almost 7 years now, and it has
worked great! Held up very well too (you still have to clean them!)

I would definitely suggest using a fleece seat saver though, since the
seat is hard as a rock! My only complaint about it, is that the rigging
system is hard to undo quickly at vet checks (it is very stable) I'm
working on re rigging it now.

I have used mine for everything, including team penning and packing.

My horse is a low withered, round type arabian, you need to pad them up
on the narrower horses.

On rides, I have always gotten A's on saddle fit....

email me if you wanna know more....

tracy
zebella@idt.net