ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: eboot saga (kinda long - story sorta)

Re: eboot saga (kinda long - story sorta)

DreamWeaver (karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us)
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:57:46 -0700

At 01:17 PM 7/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> ....set the foot down on top of the
>> towel (so no dirt gets onto the wrapped foot...)
>
>ha ha HA
>
>How big's the towel? Bed sheet sized?

Actually, I just use a hand towel or a dish towel.

>And Rocky will stand to have this done?
>Are there any mental supressants involved?

Yep. Nope.

After they get used to having boots put on, they are really good about
it...sometimes you can actually rest their leg in in the up position on your
leg...while you mix the foam and stuff (if you have four hands that is...)
<g> I think they really like having the boots on, a lot of times we'll do
it with the horses loose in the portable corral....that's how Dorothy put
Elly's boots on at the last ride.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville