ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: 4-H LD

Re: 4-H LD

Becky Huffman (hhcc1@htcomp.net)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 00:41:31 -0500

Ramey,
Thanks for your replay and information, I hope I haven't been
misunderstood. (not that I've ever been shy about starting something!!)

My concern was about running a ride without sanctioning. , even 10-15
miles.
I am stuffy enough to want the Organization behind me. I know that even if
I can't run a sanctioned ride for the group I could still run it by AERC
rules. - which would make me feel better(Warm FuzzzY)
I know of some of the problems with the LD and want to stay away from that.
- - especially with an unsanctioned event (ouch).

I manage the Cleburne Clop and will probably use some of that trail.

The group leaders set a tentative date for the spring, if anyone would be
interested in helping out, let me know. We will need lots of sponsors to
ride with the kids on trail. I think the age limit for AERC is 16, the 4-H
has not decided on a cutoff for individual riders, but we have lots of
young kids (7-8+, pretty good riders) that will need sponsors., even for a
short ride.

Becky
and My Shadow
hhcc1@htcomp.net