ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Riding Attire and Bugs

Re: Riding Attire and Bugs

Glenda R. Snodgrass (grs@consider.theneteffect.com)
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 13:24:57 -0500 (CDT)

I am well-loved by bugs of all kinds, and I just keep cans of Deep Woods
Off! available everywhere I go. When I arrive at the barn, I spray my
clothing very very well with this stuff, and rub Skintastic with
Sunscreen on exposed skin, and it seems to work well. I smell horrible,
of course, but don't get bit nearly so much.

Glenda & Lakota in Buggy Alabama