ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis coverage

Re: Tevis coverage

Lauren Horn (fourhorn@mail.fia.net)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:53:11 -0700

K S Swigart wrote:

> Stop asking questions and go do it...then the answers to some of the
> questions will be more meaningful.

I agree that Kat's words sound harsh, I hope she didn't mean them to
sound so stern. But if you did Kat, I'll ask you to lighten up.

In my opinion ASK AWAY! I just started doing longer distance training
but have not entered a ride yet. I have been asking questions for almost
2 years and reading everything I can. Learning before you do it is
preferable to a lot of trial and error. You may even save yourself an
injury or other setbacks. I have learned one thing and that is there is
almost as many ways to do things as there are people, but it is fun to
learn the "why" of things and then you can make a better decision for
yourself incorporating all the options.

Lauren