ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Tevis coverage

Re: Tevis coverage

Joe Long (jlong@mti.net)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:37:35 GMT

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:16:04 -0700, Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
<elsie@calweb.com> wrote:

>OK.

>Glenda wants to know the fashions this year at Tevis ;-)
>and the contents of their packs.

>Tina wants to know about horse poop (strange girl) and what
>the riders are eating and drinking (is this in some way related?)

Eating horse poop has little nutritional value for humans.

However, if you want to know how far ahead of you the horse is that
made the poop, tasting it can give you some good clues. I can reach
down and grab a handfull at a fast trot, taste it, and tell you to the
minute how far ahead the other horse is!

; ^ >

--

Joe Long jlong@mti.net http://www.mti.net Business http://www.rnbw.com Personal