ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Re[2]: Feeding fat at Vet checks

Re: Re[2]: Feeding fat at Vet checks

Catherine Foster (foster@unbc.edu)
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

I generally feed beet pulp mixed in with electrolytes,
since my horse will not drink any water spiked with
electrolytes. I offer him fresh water and
timothy/grass hay or pasture grass if it is available.
The beet pulp is very soggy so that he gets lots of
moisture in his gut, also fruit, he loves nectarines...

Cathy