ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: portable corrals

Re: portable corrals

Dorothy Beebe (daadmin@psln.com)
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 09:32:08 -0700

In my opinion, it doesn't matter what you do with your horse; i.e., tie it
to the trailer, corral panels or electric fence! Horse's have this innate
ability to get in trouble--no matter how many precautions you take. Tie
your horse to the trailer a little too long and they spook and pull back,
catching the rope on the fender (or something else) and pull some muscles.
Have your horse in panels and he casts himself. Confine them with an
electric set-up and he's perfect, but someone else's loose horse runs
through. This is truly a matter of personal choice--and lotsa luck!!!

Dorothy & Elly (I ain't touching that electric thing, mom--it bites!)
Taylorsville, CA