ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Dogs, Brainstorming, What if

Re: Dogs, Brainstorming, What if

Dorothy Beebe (daadmin@psln.com)
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 07:18:31 -0700

I remember reading an article about a totally blind person who competed in
jumping events, I think. They had a little microphone attached to their
ear and their coach was talking to them the whole way. Apparently this
person is awesome!

I'm not sure I'd have the guts to ride if I couldn't see, but I sure do
admire those folks who don't let their handicaps stop them!!

dorothy & elly
taylorsville