ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Pulling

Re: Pulling

K S Swigart (katswig@deltanet.com)
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, ROBERT J MORRIS wrote:

> I go to many rides where the awards are presented TO THE RIDER

So?? What is the horse going to do with a T-shirt?? :)))

> and the horse
> is never mentioned. I see many awards that mention the rider and not the
> horse!! And so on--- that is my complaint!!

I suspect that this is more a result of just not having the data available
when it comes to making the announcements (as many ride managers are lucky
to have the names of the completing riders scribbled on the back of an
envelope), than it does with not recognizing the contribution of the
horse.

kat