Subject: Anglo-Arab forging
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 6/19/97 12:50 PM

My friend just bought a 6 yr Anglo-Arab gelding and
she has been riding him for 2 weeks and twice now he has
forged and taken the right front shoe right off. Her gelding is
tall with long legs and a short body someone told her that he
will always do this. She really likes this horse and I was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks Julia
thomlabs@netbistro.com