ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Saddle pad with astro-turf

Re: Saddle pad with astro-turf

Lucie A. Hess (lhess01@mail.coin.missouri.edu)
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 23:23:48 -0500 (CDT)

Stacy, That is a 100$ saddle pad you just took apart. It's a new type of
pad made by Barbara Harvey in Texas. Barbra swears the astro turf keeps
her horses back in good shape. I'm not sure I would try one.

Lucie Hess
Columbia, Missouri
Chief Black Arrow -retired Appy
Moonhill Dandi -current mount- 7/8 Arab