ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: correct response?

RE: correct response?

Jan Snyder (jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:32:01 -0700

From: "Mike Sofen (Excell)" <a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com>
>Do it the old fashioned way - carry a dart gun. Any horse coming in to
>vet with a dart in it's butt gets disqualified... <g>

How about a paint gun? Harmless, annoying, unmistakeable.
Aim to cover up their race number and enjoy their attempt
to explain it at the next check. :-)

Of course, by the time you quiet your horse, draw, and aim,
the perp will be gone around the next hill. Still, it's
comforting to think about. I'll probably just yell
something equally rude, especially if they scare the
bejeepers out of me.

-Sallijan
and Charlie

Sallijan Snyder, Santa Clara, CA | ==> I am not a speaker-for-Intel.
(408)765-9068 wrk (408)629-5909 hm | "Give me land, lots of land
Internet: jsnyder@td2cad.intel.com | Under starry skies above--
or sallijan@ix.netcom.com | Don't fence me in!"
*Internet Z-Car Club Member #42* | --Cole Porter