ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Saddle Rigging Question

RE: Saddle Rigging Question

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 06:29:56 -0700

I did find an endurance saddle that has completely adjustable rigging
(fore and aft) by the use of some well thought out adjustable rigging
straps that cross at a diagonal. Extremely well built, Herman Oak
leather, high or low pommel, horn/no horn. Made by Fred Hook Saddles in
Montana, around $1400. I didn't buy one, found it in my research.

Mike Sofen
Seattle, WA