ridecamp@endurance.net: Help! Glu-II glue on shoe question

Help! Glu-II glue on shoe question

Sue Riegel (riegels@cdsnet.net)
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 17:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone used the Mustad glue-on shoes for help in a laminitis
case???

I am particularly interested in the Glu-II shoe, which the manufacturer
recommends for laminitis. It is a heart bar type shoe, but don't know
what it's made of, and what happens to the attachment tabs (plastic) when the
bar is welded on.

If anyone has any experience with this, please e-mail me privately.

Sue

At 07:30 PM 6/6/97 +0100, you wrote:
>For those of you who are into homeopathy. Natural Health Supply in Santa
>Fe has a really nice homeopathic emergency kit that is small (5"x2.5"x2.5")
>even though it has 50 remedies that cover just about anything in it. You
>can call them (jim klemmer) or get it from me. IT runs about $90-95 but it
>lasts forever. A number of my endurance clients have one including Bev
>Gray. It is a human kit; just increase the dose for horses (I include a
>horse insert in mine).
>
>Also for you herbalists, I recommend comfrey compresses in each and every kit.
>Kim Henneman, DVM

Sue
"I think therefore I bark..."